THE WEEF – 2015 Bay Filly by Gone Astray out of Gone to Paris (All Gone) – Florida Bred
The Weef is a beautiful bay filly with great bone & substance to her. She’s got a speedy & athletic build highlighted by a powerful looking rear end along with an attitude that says she’s all race horse! This filly is by the nice young Stallion, GONE ASTRAY. Gone Astray is a multiple Grade 2 winning son of DIXIE UNION out of a dam who is half-sister to Champion 3-year-old filly SMUGGLER. Some Highlights of Gone Astray:
Multiple G2SW / Top Ten First & Second-Crop Sire
- Won or Placed in 10 Stakes (6 Graded)
- A winner at 2, 3 and 4, GONE ASTRAY won the Pennsylvania Derby-G2, Ohio Derby-G2,
- Salvator Mile-G3 and was three times Graded-placed, retiring with earnings of $1,125,162.
- Immediate Family of Champions
- First dam is the Mr. Prospector mare Illicit, half-sister to Champion 3-year-old filly SMUGGLER,winner of the Coaching Club American Oaks-G1, Mother Goose Stakes-G1, etc.
- Second dam is Champion Older Mare INSIDE INFORMATION, winner of six Grade I events, earner of $1.6 million and is a half-sister to Grade I winner and millionaire EDUCATED RISK.
The Weef hails from a nice female family as well. Her first dam, Gone To Paris, was a 3 time winner of $67,700 on the track and has produced 2 winners from the 3 to run so far. Her 2nd dam, Yesterday’s Tune, was also a multiple winner on the track and is the dam of 8 foals, all of them winners! Amongst those winners are the Stakes winning DELTALICIOUS, 10 time winner of $193,820 Little Rich and 5 time winner of $124,437 Dual Diagnosis. It keeps on getting better with the 3rd dam, Parisian Tune. Under her are the likes of Grade 2 and 14 time winner of $535,833 PARISIAN FLIGHT, 12 time winner of $242,585, multiple stakes winner & multiple track record setter CONCORDE’S TUNE and Stakes winner & track record setter BOLD DECISION, as well as several other stakes horses. Click the pedigree button above for complete details.
THE WEEF Partnership Plans
- 4% Ownership
- $1,238 – Horse Purchase Price
- $560 – Expenses from January 2017 through May 2017
- $0.00 – Discount
- 10% Ownership
- $3,095 – Horse Purchase Price
- $1,400 – Expenses from January 2017 through May 2017
- $250 – Discount
- 6% Ownership
- $1,857 – Horse Purchase Price
- $840 – Expenses from January 2017 through May 2017
- $100 – Discount